I love reading random ish about other people because I’m a nosy person by nature. When I was younger I used to fill in those surveys that went around the internet all the time, then post the answers to my LiveJournal so my friends could read it and let me know what they thought about me. Did anyone else have a LiveJournal? I guess blogging is kind of the modern LiveJournal/Xanga, huh?
So, let’s take some time to get to know each other a little better, shall we?
1. I have 1 tattoo on my left foot. My mom and my sister actually have the same tattoo in the same place. I’m considering getting another one, but I just don’t know where or what I would want yet.
2. I had really bad asthma when I was younger and had to be on a nebulizer multiple times a day. Even though my asthma isn’t active anymore, I think it makes me sensitive to the sensation of not being able to breathe during runs.
3. I went to Drexel University in Philadelphia for my first year of college and transferred back home to the University of Delaware for my next 3 years. After my first year, I decided paying out of state tuition wasn’t worth it and I preferred the course load at UD.
4. I had 2 dogs growing up – both of which were Miniature Schnauzers. We had our first dog, Missy, for right around 13 years and got our second dog, Lucy, after she passed away. I still miss her. Schnauzers are the best dogs to have if you have allergies and they really don’t shed all that much.
5. My parents named me after a soap opera character and Alyssa Milano. Yup, I’m named after Cassie Callison from “One Life to Live” and my parents really liked “Who’s The Boss?” so they named me after Alyssa Milano too. Put the 2 together and you have me – Cassandra (Cassy) Alisa.
Now that you know way more about me than you would ever care to know in a million years, let’s be friends other places too! Friend me on Instagram and Pinterest. Then I’ll friend you back and it’ll be one big circle of friendship, sound good?
Tell me 1 random fact about yourself! I’m so excited to see what you guys say!