Happy Friday! Have any fun plans this weekend? Other than relaxing and a work event I have tomorrow, I’m hoping to go ice skating sometime this weekend too! Even though I seriously lack any sort of grace and pretty much hang onto the wall the entire time, I still love ice skating especially during the holidays! Alright, let’s get into some things I’ve been loving this week and last week!
1. Peppermint Bark Coffee: For me, there’s nothing like a hot chocolate or other hot holiday beverage to really make it feel like the holidays. I went in search of a peppermint coffee so I didn’t spend my life savings on Peppermint Mochas at Starbucks this year and found this one at Marshalls! It seriously smells JUST like Christmas and was only like $5!
2. New Girl: How has it taken me this long to get into this show?! I started watching it a little over 2 weeks ago on Netflix and I’m already on Season 4 (I know, I have no life). An added bonus is that Ed loves the show too! Anyone else watch? Who is your favorite character? I really love Nick and Schmidt!
3. My entertainment center: I think I told you guys a while back that Ed and I were building our own entertainment center because we couldn’t find a new one that we loved in our price range. Well, here is the finished product! I’m kind of in love with it. It was a somewhat long process to make, but it was worth it in the end! Let me know if you want me to go through how we made it exactly?
4. Fabletics workout capris and hat: I have been drooling over these capris on the Fabletics site for at least 6 months now, but each time I went to order them they never had my size! I checked again a couple of weeks ago and lucked out! They’re so cute in person too and the material is SUPER thick so you won’t have any underwear showing mishaps. I also got the running hat in black to keep the sun out of my eyes when I run. Love them both!
5. New camera: I ordered this Nikon camera from Target during their Black Friday sale and am so glad I did! I’m still rocking an iPhone 4s, so the camera quality on my phone is subpar to say the least. Now, I can finally take decent pics of all of our San Diego adventures. Side note: It took me a good minute to figure out how to take a picture of my camera. That’s pretty sad, right?
One thing you’re loving this week?
Anyone else watch New Girl? Fave character?